Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Sunday, January 12, 2014
Congratulations Li Na!
I've already sent an email to the winner, so Li Na, please check your email! To those who entered but didn't win, don't be sad, there will be more giveaways in the future. :) Thank you so much to everyone who entered! Stay tuned for more giveaways.
Assalamualaikum and hello!
I was invited by Antonella from Glasses Online to be a Style Advisor for GlassesOnline.com.my. I was given a few choices of sunglasses to choose from and I decided to pick this lovely peach sunglasses from Gucci for this outfit. I always love the colour peach and gold, never thought they would actually look good together. And I really love how this collage turned out, thanks to Glasses Online's graphic designers! This outfit will be featured on their Facebook page this week or next week so keep track of that. :) Also, let me know what you guys think of this outfit.
Sunglasses - Gucci 3579/S WR4/S2 from Glasses Online (Link Here) RM 595
Dress - Lily Designs Womens Peach Long Evening Gown (link here) RM 800
Cardigan - EASTON PEARSON VAULT Long shirtdress (Link Here) RM 1860
Handbag - Proenza Schouler Ps1 Tiny Suede Shoulder Bag (Link Here) RM 5050
Shoes - Jimmy Choo Neru Sandal in Gold (Link Here) RM 1715
Watch - Kate Spade New York Gramercy Goldtone Watch (Link Here) RM 735
Makeup - Tom Ford Lip Color in Blush Nude, Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, YSL Touche Eclat Foundation
Check out Glasses Online if you haven't already, they carry a lot of designer sunglasses, glasses and gorgeous contact lenses too!
Thank you so much for reading this post, stay tuned for a lot more!
Saturday, January 11, 2014
Hi guys! I'm opening an Illamasqua Spree! Some of their products are on sale for £5, £7.50 and £10! I will place the order as soon as the orders reaches £50 to be qualified for the free worldwide shipping. No Nail Varnish and Fragrance are allowed for this spree. To see more products, please log on to www.illamasqua.com. Please private message me for more information. Please read the instructions and rules below carefully.
How to join this spree:
1. Log on to www.illamasqua.com to see the products.
2. Private message me on Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of products that you wish to buy, I'd appreciate if you could give me the links as well. I'll then convert the prices to MYR for you or you can convert it by yourself if you want to.
3. I'll check your order again and give you the total amount. Note that you have to add RM10 for poslaju or RM15 for orders with more than 10 products or heavy products.
4. I'll ask you to confirm the order and then we'll proceed to payments.
5. After payment has been successfully made, you are officially in the spree. I'll place the order as soon as the orders reaches £50.
6. After I placed the order, you will have to wait 1 - 3 days for them to process the order. After they've shipped out the parcel, you will have to wait for another 15 - 30 days for the parcel to arrive.
7. I'll sort everything out as soon as the parcel arrives and post them to you guys.
1. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!
2. You can't cancel your order once payment has been made.
3. This is a pre-order that might take a long time to arrive. Please don't place your order if you can't wait.
That's all! Happy shopping girls! Please do private message me or email me if you have any questions. Thank you.
Friday, January 10, 2014
I have a lot to say to you, but never really had the chance to. The time we had together was too short but it was filled with a lot of beautiful memories. I know we didn't talk a lot when you're still here, but deep inside, I know that you knew how much we love you.
Abah, it's already been almost 2 weeks since the day you left us. I miss you so much Abah, I miss seeing you everyday, I miss your voice, I miss your smile, everything. We were lucky we got to eat the last meal that was cooked by you, right before the day you left. It was a really nice meal, we all enjoyed it. You were such a good cook Abah, I always enjoyed your cookings. I always loved your nasi goreng, you always cook good nasi goreng. I'm going to miss the time we spent together in the kitchen, preparing meals for dinner. I always helped you, and you always called me 'chef', which I'm obviously not, you're the actual chef. I'm going to miss the times where you asked me to give the food a taste, to see if it's tasty enough. And you always trusted me as the food taster. Good times. :)
Abah, I always wanted to say how much I love you, how much we all love you but we don't do that kind of thing, we're not that kind of person who expresses love through words. I want you to know that we really do love you, even if we didn't say it out loud. We love you so much that it hurts so bad when you left us. It feels like we lost a part of ourselves, a part that always completes us. It's hard, Abah, because we're so used to having you here all the time. Now that you're gone, our home seems so quiet and empty.
So many things have changed in such a short time. Most of them are good changes. You don't have to worry, we're going to be okay here. Losing you changed us to be a better person, a better muslim, even a better family. We will always remember you, and pray for you. We hope you're happy there.
I'm so glad that we didn't had the chance to say good bye to you, because we'd never want to. It still feels that you're still here, like you've never even left. Mama left all your stuff untouched, because pretending that you're still here makes us feel better.
I will write more letters to you Abah, eventhough I know that you can't read it, I don't care, I still want to. Talk to you soon. May Allah always be with you. Love you.