Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Review: L'Oréal Paris White Perfect Total 10 Whitening Day Cream

 Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Hi guys! I'm so sorry that I've neglected my blog for quite some time now. I just can't find the right time to blog nowadays. :( I'll try my best to blog more, I promise. So today I'm going to be reviewing this little bottle of wonder. Keep reading to find out more about it!


RM 39.90 for 50 ml


Watsons, Guardian and all drugstores


No







The L'Oréal Paris White Perfect Total 10 Whitening Day Cream comes in white plastic bottle containing 50 ml of product in it. It comes with a pump that is controllable, so it's a plus for me. The product is a lilac-tinted, which is kind of normal for primers, but not day creams! I was quite shocked at first but once blended, you can't really see the lilac-tint anymore. It does instantly brighten up my face, which I loooove! They claim that 89.3% of women have less oily skin after a week of wearing this day cream. To be honest, for someone who has super dry skin, this cream will not be moisturising enough to use as a moisturiser. I have dry skin and I still need a separate moisturiser before applying this cream. The cream does sink into your skin really fast and it doesn't feel sticky at all. I bet oily-skinned girls will love this cream! Also, it has SPF 30 PA +++, so it's perfect for daily wear.











I loved the light texture and how it brightens my face instantly. 


Light texture
Affordable
Not sticky
Brightens skin tone instantly


Not moisturising enough for people with dry skin


Maybe :)


Oily-skinned girls, yes!


So that is it for this review. I really do recommend this day cream if you have normal to oily skin, it's a good day cream with an affordable price tag. Thank you so much for reading this post! Assalamu'alaikum.


P.S: This product was sent for review purposes. That, however did not change any of my opinions.



Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:





Love,

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!